Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us at RCCG Dominion Christian Connections
RCCG Dominion Christian Connections is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and to maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation “GDPR” in the UK. You may also visit our site anonymously.
- Who we are?
RCCG Dominion Christian Connections is a Religious Charity bounded by the Charity Commission with number 1145233 whose registered Worship Address is 36 – 38 Park Road Peterborough, PE1 2TG. We are a community church with an international congregation, offering regular worship services open to anyone seeking to know God including Pastoral Care. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations and any other applicable data protection, privacy laws and regulations, we will be the ‘data controller’ for all Personal Information. We determine the means and purpose of processing.
- The information we collect
When you make any enquiry or register for services on our site and online services, we may collect general information about you such as your name, contact details and email address. We may also collect other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example, when you register for conferences or events, and when you participate in any organised activities or training, or complete other forms. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- How we use your information
- To answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, fax as well as email.
- To improve our website and online services (we continually strive to improve our website and online offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support needs).
- To establish and maintain your involvement with us, including providing you with regular correspondence (i.e. Membership Records).
- To inform you about events, activities, and services running at RCCG Dominion Christian Connection.
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public as specified in our constitution
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid);
- To manage our employees and volunteers
- To promote the interests of the charity including Marketing purposes
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or if we have contacted you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.The information you provide to us will be held on computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and associated corporations who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit and debit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
- Financial Records and Card Details
All financial payments and records are held in accordance with The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”). All credit/debit card donations made online or by phone, are made securely through third party service providers and payment gateways, which comply with the PCI DSS. Unredacted card details are not recorded and stored on our systems. We do not store unredacted financial details (credit or debit card numbers) obtained through online transactions nor do we pass any information to third parties, except where we are legally required to do so, to assist fraud reduction, or to provide a service requested and minimise credit risks.
- How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Sharing your Personal Data
Your personal data will be treated as confidential and will only be shared with other members of the church for purposes connected with the church. We do not share your information unless you have given us explicit instruction to do so.
- Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that we hold about you by contacting our office with the details below the page. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time, please contact us as this is your right according to the GDPR. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable. We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
- Links to other websites: You might find on our website, links to other websites of interest. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.