WHAT WE BELIEVE
Our believes define how we function and carry out the great commission of Christ
Dominion Christian Connections is a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), a movement of more than 250,000 believers worldwide. We Our church believes the only truth that brings lasting fulfilment, clear purpose, and true joy is: God’s unconditional love for all, expressed through the sacrificial death and miraculous resurrection of Jesus Christ who now lives forever and is the spiritual mediator between God and humankind. This is the belief at the heart of the Christian faith and it is the core message which the RCCG shares worldwide. For RCCG full constitution, history, leadership and statement of belief, please visit: rccguk.church
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word and reveals the will of God. It is the source of truth for Christian beliefs about living. Because it is inspired by God, the bible is infallible and unchangeable!
- We believe in the one true God, the creator of all things who lives eternally in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless and exemplary life; was crucified and died for the sins of mankind, paying the price of sin and defeating evil so that we can be reconciled with God. He was buried and rose from the dead on the third day. He then ascended into Heaven and is forever seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe that through grace and faith in Jesus Christ, all who repent of their sins, believe in Him and submit to him are saved and born again by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live holy, fruitful and power-filled lives. To fulfil this purpose, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. Baptism is a step of obedience based on God’s commands and a public declaration of our new life in Christ. Baptism of the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the gift of speaking in unknown tongues.
- We believe in the blessed hope; the Rapture of the Church (dead and alive) at the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return again someday with the saints to earth to reign as King.